Immigration law in the UK is ever changing and can be very complex with a multitude of rules, policies and guidelines governing each individual case.
At Archstone Solicitors, our immigration lawyers aim is to provide you with clear, concise and jargon-free advice to ensure that the process is made as simple as possible for you. When we take on your case, we carry out a full assessment of your circumstances and offer you honest and practical advice on how best to achieve the required outcome.
Our immigration solicitors in East London deal in all aspects of UK immigration and asylum law including the Points Based System and visas for visitors, spouses, family members and EEA nationals. The areas of immigration law we offer advice, assistance and representation in are:
- Visa applications for visitors, students, spouses, family members, dependants, fiancés and civil partnerships
- EEA and family members
- Long residence
- Indefinite leave to remain
- Naturalisation and British citizenship
- Sponsorship declarations
- Sponsor licenses
- Bail and temporary admission
- Removal and deportation
- Illegal workers and civil penalties
- Asylum and Human Rights
- Appeals and Judicial Review
- Applications under the Points Based System:
- Tier 1: Highly skilled, investors, entrepreneurs, high value migrants
- Tier 2: Skilled workers, ministers of religion, sports persons, intra company transfers
- Tier 3: Unskilled workers (Not yet available)
- Tier 4: Students
- Tier 5: Youth Mobility Scheme (Working holidaymakers), temporary work for licensed sponsors including charity workers, religious workers, sports related, creative, international agreements.
Whatever your individual circumstances, please contact Archstone Solicitors for a detailed consultation with our immigration lawyers in East London to enable us to advise you on the best way forward. Our fees are extremely competitive and we are able to offer a fixed fee in most cases following the initial consultation.
Please contact us on 020 8534 8008 to discuss your immigration matter or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.