Whether you are seeking to submit a new application for planning permission or looking to appeal a refusal, Archstone Solicitors are able to offer you sound and practical advice on the best way forward. Our planning law solicitors in East London aim to reach agreements through negotiations, but if this is not possible, we can assist and guide you through the appeals process. Our planning lawyers have experience in dealing with cases that have been taken up to the High Court level and Judicially Reviewed and are therefore able to advise you on all legal aspects of your planning matter.
Our planning law solicitors offer specialist advice in the following areas:
- Negotiations with local authorities
- Licensing applications
- Planning applications
- Planning advice and strategy
- Lawful development/use certificates
- Planning appeals against refusal including inquiries, hearings, written representations and committee meetings
- Enforcement appeals
- Disputes over breaches of planning controls
- High Court actions and Judicial Review
- Listed buildings
- Conservation areas
To speak to one of our specialist planning lawyers about your planning matter, please contact our East London offices on 020 8534 8008 or by email on email@example.com.